Business Analyst (Eschborn)
Posted Jan 13
Gazelle Global Consulting
Eschborn, Hessen, Germany
This employer requests that only candidates in Germany apply to this job.
You appear to be located in United States, not Germany, so you will not be able to apply for this job.
Happy New year's!
What better way to kick start the year than to dive into a new contract!
I have an exciting long-term project based in Germany, Eschborn working as Business Analyst for a global, blue chip client.
German Speaking Business Analyst
Name of the position: Business Analyst (German speaking)
Location: Eschborn, Germany
Language: German and English
* 10 + years of experience as Business analyst with preference in staffing and recruitment domain
* Bilingual in German and English
* Build and drive relationships with business owners and have visibility of the challenges specific to respective functional area/product.
* Ensure all projects have appropriate documentation established, including Business cases and Requirements documentation; facilitates associated support activities with both IT and the business
* Resolve Incidents and SRs related to assigned functional areas
* Flag and review changes in requirement scope in the change control process
* Discuss, analyse and document project requirements with business owners
* Provide estimate/feedback on requirements gathering plan for the project
* Communicate and ensure appropriate understanding of requirements by development team and provide ongoing requirements clarifications to development team
* Establish and manage the strategic direction of the functional areas/products (for example, Front Office, Mid office and Back Office) consistent with ManpowerGroup's short and long term objectives
* Ensure compliance to government regulations/legislations for business processes and suggest changes as required.
* Participate in sprint/delivery reviews to ensure all requirements are met
* Periodic status reporting as required
* Communicate with ManpowerGroup/vendor stakeholders as required
* Ensure high quality and timely project delivery according to the agreed delivery processes and service levels.
Interviews are taking place next week!
Please get in touch for immediate consideration.
Employment Type: Contract
Duration: 6 months +