Posted Apr 21
Michael Bailey Associates - Amsterdam
Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands
This employer requests that only candidates in Netherlands apply to this job.
You appear to be located in United States, not Netherlands, so you will not be able to apply for this job.
Are you a German speaking Business analyst willing to work in Rotterdam, The Netherlands? Then please read further!
For a large company within the oil & gas industry we're looking for an experienced business analyst. In this role you are responsible for identifying and documenting the business needs of their clients and stakeholders, and help to determine feasible solutions to meet business needs or resolve business problems. This position will give you the opportunity to grow to become an active thought partner and solution visionary who shapes the technology demand and direction in the business community.
You have strong stakeholder management and have a passion for the research of potential solutions and innovative ideas. You are also able to guide and manage interactions with technology vendors. You can interact with software suppliers, designers and developers to understand software limitations, deliver elements of system and database design, and ensure that business requirements and use cases are handled. A CBAP or PMI-PBA certification is preferred.
This position has the following accountabilities:
* Precisely capture business problems, value drivers, and functional/non-functional requirements, including health, safety, security, usability, data, and supportability considerations.
* Translate business requirements into functionality and assess the risks, feasibility, opportunities, and business impacts of various solution options.
* Assess and model processes, data flows, and technology to understand the current value and issues, and identify opportunities for improvement.
* Create clear documentation to communicate requirements and related information; keep updated to align with the solution over the project life cycle.
* Ensure traceability of requirements from business needs and requirements, through testing and scope changes, to final solution.
* Configure and document software and processes, using agreed standards and tools.
* Create acceptance criteria and validate that solutions meet business needs through defining and coordinating testing.
* Create and present compelling business cases to justify solution value and establish approval, funding and prioritization.
* Initiate, plan, execute, monitor, and control Business Analysis activities on projects within agreed parameters of cost, time and quality.
* Lead teams to complete business analysis on projects. Set the direction for business analysis activities within large programmes or strategic initiatives.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Employment Type: Contract
Duration: 1 year+
Other Pay Info: negotiable