Posted Apr 20
Clearwater People Solutions Ltd
Basingstoke, Hampshire, United Kingdom
This employer requests that only candidates in United Kingdom apply to this job.
You appear to be located in United States, not United Kingdom, so you will not be able to apply for this job.
Our client is currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity for a Data Analyst to join their team based in Basingstoke, Hampshire looking to pay £20-25,000 per annum.
The successful Data Analyst will have strong experience working with Excel including pivot tables, v look ups and ideally Macros; you will ideally have exposure to SQL or a similar tool.
- Own and manage various scheduled internal and external reporting duties - mainly Excel based.
- Assist in ad hoc reporting requirements from the business.
- Assist pricing team with any reporting requirements to analyse customer spend and margins
- Produce mailing lists for our marketing team based on their specific brief.
- Improve data quality by reducing duplications or errors.
- Integrate any prospect lists, identifying any existing accounts and adding any new ones.
- Ownership for our CRM database and instrumental in its future development.
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Able to work with large data sets and confident in the use Excel?s tools to mass identify or manipulate data
- A University graduate, preferably in a Statistical, Economics or Computer Science discipline.
- Previous experience in a similar position is desirable but not necessary.
- Able to work with other departments to improve data quality.
- Hard working, strong attention to detail and well organized.
This is an exciting opportunity for a graduate to secure an entry level position to utilise their degree.
Please apply for details
. Date posted: 18/04/2017
Employment Type: Permanent
Work Hours: Full Time