French or Dutch Speaking SOA Technical Analyst
Posted Apr 20
Eindhoven, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
This employer requests that only candidates in Netherlands apply to this job.
You appear to be located in United States, not Netherlands, so you will not be able to apply for this job.
Proteus Europe is searching for a French or Dutch Speaking SOA Technical Analyst for our client based in Brussels, Belgium
Our client is a French multinational electric utility company which operates in the fields of electricity generation and distribution, natural gas, nuclear and renewable energy.
Your New role:-
As an SOA Technical Analyst, you play a key role in the delivery and maintenance of appropriate integrated systems solutions to our customers:
- You are the contact person between the architecture team and the other designers. Together with the architecture team, you will create the guidelines on future designs and developments
- You create the technical specifications according to the standards, ensure the integration with other system components and ensure the realization in collaboration with the application designers and other members of the development team, taking into account the quality, the deadlines and the budget
- For systems integration you translate business requirements into unambiguous technical requirements usable by technical developers and testers.
- You provide support and guidance during the development and test phases.
- You are responsible for providing a solution that fulfills the agreed functional requirements to our Service Delivery manager.
Job description in detail
- Take ownership (budget, scope, timing, quality) for assignments and for communication with customers, colleagues, partners and suppliers;
- Evaluate the functional requirements from a technical perspective, document the technical feasibility and consequences in order to enable the selection of the best functional and technical solution;
- Write the technical specifications according to the standards and guidelines, ensuring the integration with other system components, in order to deliver the expected deliverables within scope, quality, timing, budget and stability and performance constraints;
- Convert technical specifications into development specifications, transfer these to the development team and monitor progress and quality of their work in order to ensure a clear and complete understanding of the specifications;
- Develop technical (unit and integration) test scenarios and validate the development and configuration work before delivery to the functional analyst in order to ensure the technical completeness and consistency of the deliverables within the integrated application landscape;
- Adhere and follow the solution life cycle methodology
- Write technical documentation and conduct technical knowledge transfer sessions in order to ensure an up-to-date high level and detailed knowledge on the system set-up within the Delivery and Operations Organization;
- Ensure technical support to key users and functional analysts, to take initiative to develop improvements by monitoring recurrent problems, participating in incident and problem management
- Keep up to date with technical developments in the business field and with developments within your own activity domain, in order to assist management in taking strategic decisions and to improve continuously the quality and performance of the IT solutions;
- Align with software architects and other technical analysts regarding technical issues that may affect other application areas in order to manage risks, have issues solved and decisions taken at the appropriate management level;
- Coach and develop colleague IS Technical Analysts in their technical skills in order to assure the technical capabilities and competences of the Delivery and Operations Organization and the transfer of know-how.
Your Skills and experience:-
- You know and understand the SOA architecture principles.
- You have at least 3 years hands on experience in a design and development environment.
- You are familiar with installation and configuration, distributed queue management, operations, security, system requirements, system planning and architecture, system design, system implementation, problem determination of the IBM WebSphere suite and WTX.
- You are familiar with the usage of an ESB.
- It is an asset if you have experience with Aix Scripting, Database, SQL, Java, Perl Scripting, XML.
WebSphere Datapower XB60/XB62
Secure communication (SSL-SSH-TLS)
WebSphere Message Broker
Mainstream database language (SQL)
WebSphere Datapower XB60/XB62
Knowledge of SOA principles
Knowledge of secure communication (SSL-SSH-TLS)
Knowledge of webservice communication
WebSphere Message Broker
Knowledge of network infrastructure/architecture (INT/DMZ/Firewall/)
High availability environments
Java 1.5 or higher and J2EE 1.4 or higher
Change and Release Management
Any mainstream database language (SQL)
ITIL incident management process
WebSphere Business Monitor
Enterprise Integration Architecture
Business Process management
- You have a Bachelor and/or Master or equivalent with a minimum of three years of experience
- You have good communication skills and you are customer oriented and result driven;
- You are proactive, motivated and with excellent team working and communication skills
- You are able to work in a structured and autonomous way and to take responsibility;
- You will attend to any other task as assigned by the SOA Deploy Coordinator, SOA Operation Coordinator and the Service Delivery Manager
- You have good analytic and problem solving skills and can assist in solving incidents.
- You assist your colleagues when required, and share freely the information with them, for the benefits of all.
- You are stress resistant
- Working for a multinational looks like a challenge for you.
- You look positive upon occasional travelling abroad, mainly between our locations in Belgium, Estonia, Germany and the Netherlands.
- You are fluent in Dutch and/or French and you have a very good operational knowledge of English
- Knowledge of the energy market and processes is an asset.
Proteus Europe operates in partnership with our candidates by building strong and lasting
relationships at all levels.
If you apply for this role, we will:
- Contact you within one week to discuss your current situation and suitability for this role.
- Keep searching for other suitable positions should this role not be right for you.
- Keep you informed at every stage of the recruitment process.
- Actively follow up with our client on your behalf to gain useful feedback throughout the
If you are looking for a new role, but this role isn't quite right for you, please contact us in
confidence for a discussion about how we can help you.
Employment Type: Contract
Duration: 6 months