Clearwater People Solutions Ltd
Guildford, Surrey, United Kingdom
This employer requests that only candidates in United Kingdom apply to this job.
You appear to be located in United States, not United Kingdom, so you will not be able to apply for this job.
Our client is currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity for a Project Support Analyst to work in Guildford, Surrey looking to pay £32-36,000 oer annum + benefits.
The established Project Support Analyst will have strong experience coordinate projects ideally across IT and business change; you will have the ability to track resource allocation and be responsible for forecast planning.
The strong Project Support Analyst will have excellent reporting skills and will support Project Manager's and Business Analyst resource, you will have solid experience working with PowerPoint to produce presentations.
- Self-motivated with the confidence and ability to influence and motivate others
- Able to work under pressure and achieve deadlines.
- Able to think ahead to identify opportunities and risks and set own tasks to support delivery of department?s vision
- High level of drive, enthusiasm and commitment whilst demonstrating assertiveness and resilience
- Ability to communicate using a variety of different mediums, styles and audiences
- Able to consider the Company-wide picture as well as in depth detail
- Adaptable and able to manage and progress a number of initiatives at the same time
- Able to recognise development areas and help drive continuous improvement
- Takes strong ownership of assignments and focused on end goal
- Ability to manage workloads and priorities; effective planning and organisation skills with a track record of delivery and ability to multi-task
- Politically astute and diplomatic when required, able to build and manage relationship
- Ability to prepare reports and presentations with a high attention to detail