Clearwater People Solutions Ltd
Reigate, Surrey, United Kingdom
This employer requests that only candidates in United Kingdom apply to this job.
You appear to be located in United States, not United Kingdom, so you will not be able to apply for this job.
Our client, a fantastic company based in Reigate, Surrey is currently recruiting for a QA Engineer / Test Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis.
The ideal candidate will be a logical thinker with great problem solving skills. You will join a large software transformation programme using the Agile methodology, providing expertise at all stages of the development lifecycle.
One of the main goals for the QA is to maximise the use of automation wherever possible and this role will require the use of one or more tools to create automated software tests.
- Develop test plans and test scripts, executing these effectively
- Work with the development and test staff to maximise the use of test automation throughout the project.
- Liaison with all project stakeholders in order to get approval for test approach
- Plan and manage the preparation and execution of the test activities carried out by test resources attached to the project.
- Promote Agile best practices, being involved in Scrum meeting and Sprints
Essential experience and skills:
- Proven track record working within a QA Engineer or Test Analyst role
- Experience working in an Agile development environment is essential.
- Strong experience testing REST APIs both manually and with test tools such as SOAPUI or POSTMAN
- Some experience working to the Automation test framework utilising tools such as Selenium
- Exposure to BDD and/or TDD techniques using tools such as Cucumber
- Experience in creating and maintaining test frameworks in Java, Junit, Rest Assured for API testing.
- Experience of testing web services/ micro services /web APIs and Responsive pages
- Experience using build and version control tools such as GIT
- Experience utilising JIRA
Highly desirable skills:
- Exposure to testing software in cloud environments such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) or other
- Experience of using QTP / UFT
- Experience using Selenium
- Factory Testing experience is desirable
For more information, please contact Georgia Harris at Clearwater People Solutions or simply apply as directed.
Please note: If you have not been contacted regarding your submission within 2 weeks your application has been unsuccessful for this role only.