Posted Apr 21
Aim Hire Jobs
Hook, Hampshire, United Kingdom
This employer requests that only candidates in United Kingdom apply to this job.
You appear to be located in United States, not United Kingdom, so you will not be able to apply for this job.
Generic Role Title
Technology Service and Support.Technical Analyst / Engineer
Required Experience and Skills
· Basic knowledge of development life cycles
· Strong decision making and analytical skills
· Strong problem solving and proven negotiation and conflict management skills with the ability to resolve issues at all levels of management
Excellent interpersonal skills and experience of relationship management
· Ability to produce high quality, detailed and thorough analysis documentation in order to present information effectively and clearly to stakeholders
· Ability to take responsibility for a change from inception to delivery
Degree level qualification in an appropriate discipline such as computer science.
· Experience of business analysis in a multi-disciplined and commercial environment
· Familiarity with a variety of Business Analysis tools and techniques
Key internal relationships - RTI Team, IT AD&S, Commercial & Customer Segment Strategy, Customer Experience, Sales, Marketing, Customer Contact (incl Care, Retentions), Growth
Employment Type: Contract
Work Hours: Full Time